hello! thanks for stopping by

Welcome!
Come on in and see what's happening in my studio.







Monday, August 18, 2008

my very first post

Well, here goes... my very first blog entry. I hope this format will be a good way to meet people, to share ideas, to support each other.

I wonder what I will say, for thankfully my life is ordinary. I'l l try not to ramble.

Seven.Dog.Studio is the name my sister and I call ourselves in our joint efforts as artists. I currently live with two of the seven dogs. You can meet them, just look to the right. I hope to show you some of my creative endeavors, to get your feedback, and to meet many of you.

My recent time and energy has been spent getting my creations photographed, described, and out onto the internet so that more people can see my work.
You can see more about my shop at etsy.com at http://www.7dogstudio.etsy.com .
You can view more of my photos at http://flickr.com/photos/sevendogstudio/ .

Please bear with my mistakes and questions, for I am not computer savvy, and I have much to learn.

Thanks for reading, and I'll see you later....

Other Blogs I Like