hello! thanks for stopping by

Welcome!
Come on in and see what's happening in my studio.







Sunday, September 28, 2008

just when i thought nothing was happening

___Yippee! I traveled to Notre Dame and got adopted!




Well, I had just about decided to put robot and monster making aside for a while because it was seeming like a chore instead of fun, when someone who saw my very first monster came up to me out of the blue and said she would like to order a monster toy from me, to to be a baptism gift for a boy who is being baptised at Notre Dame. ...so yippee! Hopefully I'll make one more that will be red with lime green polka dots, then my friend can pick one of three that are done. I love it when my creations get to travel!
It sure is nice to get a little feedback in person, and it keeps the creative energy going. Thank you.

Other Blogs I Like