hello! thanks for stopping by

Welcome!
Come on in and see what's happening in my studio.







Wednesday, September 23, 2009

aren't I the motivated one today?

I tried something new today, and exercized at 8:00 a.m., instead of at 8:00 p.m. It actually felt cooler, or at least cool enough, and a breeze even blew a little. I've always preferred the heat over the cold anyhow.

So - that's out of the way, and now I'm off to Bead World for sterling silver chain and a large bale, to alter the length of a necklace for a customer. She's my "mystery customer" so far. We had a very pleasant conversation by phone, but I haven't met her in person yet. That's for tomorrow!


I'm on the hunt for a large, chunky silver cross, or blossom, or bird, or whatever else catches my eye to be the focal point for these beads:

turquoise and garnet knotted on silk

Other Blogs I Like