hello! thanks for stopping by

Welcome!
Come on in and see what's happening in my studio.







Sunday, May 23, 2010

Can you read my blog?

I wished for a little change, and wanted to be more vibrant here. Life doesn't have to always be moderate and conservative in Paula-world. Usually, my middle-aged eyes struggle a little to read other blogs with black backgrounds and colored text, but that's exactly what I ended up with.

So, what do you think?
Can you read it?

It's all in fun, and I probably will change it again, but here it is for now, anyhow. Just wondering what you think?

I have noticed as well that I am receiving comments from readers who post in an Asian language. Thank you, and Oh, how I wish I knew what you were saying! If you are able to please include an English translation as well, I would really like to post your comments.

Other Blogs I Like