hello! thanks for stopping by

Welcome!
Come on in and see what's happening in my studio.







Thursday, July 22, 2010

when it rains it pours in a good way

. . . . . . . . . . .
Paula in July

This month I've had

some daily adult "me" time free from parenting obligations...

some unexpected extra time to spend with my husband...

time to take a class about chain-making...

&

two back-to-back unplanned opportunities that were too good to pass up involving positive changes to my art studio space.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

so this month I

like the parks and recreation department...

am thankful for good doctors, modern medicine, and good benefits...

am still a bit scared of my torch...

&

hope I can work hard enough to bring this plan from concept into existence.

. . . . . . . . . . .

Do you like my hat?

.

Other Blogs I Like