hello! thanks for stopping by

Welcome!
Come on in and see what's happening in my studio.







Saturday, November 8, 2008

hey, this is kind of fun


________3:365________________________________4:365




I'm on day 5 of my 365 journals, and it is fun to wake up and think about what I'm going to work on. I didn't actually create any art on days 3 and 4, but I did photo document how I spent my time anyhow to keep it honest. (chores on day 3, and playing card games with the kids on day 4). I may end up with 365 days of looking back to see all the days I didn't actually create art, but that's not my intent. At the least I hope I get better at taking photos, and using the computer.




________________________________________________5:365. This is a pendant bead for a sunflower themed necklace.

I remember as a teenager, Mom telling us kids that everyone has 24 hours each day to use, and everyone has chores like laundry to do, but somehow it's up to each to manage her time so that things get done appropriately. Now let's see if I can become more productive.

Other Blogs I Like