hello! thanks for stopping by

Welcome!
Come on in and see what's happening in my studio.







Tuesday, November 18, 2008

ideas in the works



Happy customers
I have been "yard sale-ing" my old inventory of jewelry and other small items to generate a little cash flow, and that went pretty well, especially considering that I didn't advertise and money is tight these days.

Today I worked on a potential commission for someone who wants a specific image painted on some boots. I sent her a preliminary sketch, and if she approves then it's a go. She wants upward-pointing angel wings in a tribal tattoo theme. This is what I came up with so far. I envisioned that when she stands together the design will form a heart with a flame above it, for it is when we come together that we find love. The flame is so she will keep her passion burning. The swallow is for giving flight to her dreams, and the vines are for growth.
I hope she likes it....

my idea for painted tattoo wings on boots. this is 14:365

Other Blogs I Like