hello! thanks for stopping by

Welcome!
Come on in and see what's happening in my studio.







Thursday, November 20, 2008

my update on "the cost of doing business"

I have done some follow up at the shop that sells my items on consignment. I took in more inventory to hopefully sell over the holidays, and am pleased to say that the item at the highest value which I previously could not account for has actually been sold. Yeah! That's a relief. (Two other bracelets I had missed were in stock and I just hadn't seen them, and I was paid for one "mystery item" that doesn't jive with my records, so I am applying that payment to a necklace I can't account for).

So...that leaves one necklace and one stretch bracelet unaccounted for, and it is possible they sold within the past month...

I still think there must be a better way for me to keep track of my items, but this would put my "losses" at under $20, which is much less that what I previously blogged about. I still am very glad to do business with the owners of this cute shop, and I am thankful for the experience!

Other Blogs I Like